Ionic DeZign Studios brings together a team of architects and designers, leaders and change-makers driven by passion and innovation. We approach every design problem with curiosity, invention and a generous spirit to uncover hidden opportunities.
We are searching for an experienced Senior Architect to oversee the company’s new construction projects. As the senior architect, you will mentor other Architects, interpret client briefs, and review contracts and designs.
- Responsible for presentations to clients for new proposed work per the clients’ schedule, timeframe and requests.
- Responsible for preparing presentations for client interviews.
- Responsible for designing and producing conceptual designs, renderings, construction documents in complete as well as Construction Contract Administration.
- Coordinate and review consultant’s work including Structural Engineering, MEP Engineering and Civil Engineering.
- Responsible for building and enhancing the corporate image by active participation in appropriate organizations and maintains significant contact with current and potential clients.
- Responsible for maintaining clear and timely communications, professionalism, and morale throughout the branch office.
- Responsible for meeting agreed upon KPI’s for the position.
- Provides leadership and mentorship to staff and project team members; establishes clear performance standards, motivates and obtains cooperation by providing effective and timely feedback for staff and team member’s performance.
- Contributes to the financial responsibilities of the firm by ensuring projects are completed on time and on budget. Being efficient is critical to the success of the firm.
- Contributes to the overall team efforts by completing other duties as assigned.
- Ability to effectively solve problems of a more complex nature and to be self-directed.
- Ability to communicate persuasively, orally and in writing.
- Ability to present a positive and professional image to clients, staff and community through dress suitable to the positions and courteous, effective verbal and written communication.
- Maintains a firm knowledge of Autocad/Revit/Lumion/Enscape, work processing, spreadsheet programs and Ajera accounting/project management systems.
- Thorough knowledge of federal and state regulations, building codes and specifications.
- Knowledge of architectural design techniques and ability to apply those techniques.
3307 Church Rd.
Richmond, VA 23233
Please apply with a resume and an online portfolio of previous work.